Thursday, June 2, 2011

Idea

I've decided to write an additional blog. About cooking.

It's going to feature food; food that I cook or bake. Don't get me wrong, I am not a chef or baker by any stretch of the imagination. I mean, I can follow a recipe and the dish usually turns out. Usually. Most of the time though, I don't use a recipe. I just throw things I like together into a pan, add some butter and mix it up! I used to cook like that a lot during college and I had some of the best meals because of it!

Well, today during Writing, I had my students cut out pictures from old magazines.Some of the magazines had amazing pictures of food on the cover and inside the actual magazine. I mean, they looked so good I wanted to eat them immediately!! However, because those pictures, and subsequent recipes, looked so good, I got inspired.

I have decided to take pictures of the things I/we cook for dinner and share them with you. Share how they tasted, how they looked and how it went cooking them!!

I am excited to start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment